Factory of the future for the textile industry
5 October 2017, 8:30 am - 5 pmITA
The main challenge for the EU manufacturing textile sector is to move from a cost-based competitive advantage to a high-added value competitive advantage. The transition to a flexible, digitalized and demand-focused manufacturing sector must then be made.
During this day of workshops, you will:
- Explore opportunities of the next EU H2020 program calls (EU funding of R&D projects)
- Share with textile industry experts and researchers on Factory of the Future topics:
- Human – robot cooperation
- New business models and the circular economy
- New value chains
- Future models of production – the modular factory
- Generate project ideas and build consortiums.
Registration deadline: 20 September 2017
Workshop language: English
Place of event:
Atrium of FIR e.V.