Further information - only available in german
The Friends Association was founded in November 1989. The association exclusively aims at promoting science and research in the field of Textile Technology for the Institute of Textile Technology at RWTH Aachen.
- Supporting teaching and learning through financing / co-financing of field trips, teaching materials, machine equipment and metrology.
- learning of soft skills, structured approach and creativity
- promote practical and international training and educational measures
We request you to support our training and teaching. Kindly note that donations are tax-deductible.
We will gladly provide you with a donation receipt as soon as we receive your funds.
IBAN:DE49 3905 0000 0000 0503 36
- 1 Chairman: Professor Kai Klopp, Heimbach GmbH & CO. KG
Tel .: +49 2421 802434
- 2. Chairman: Professor Thomas Gries, ITA
Tel .: +49 241 80 23400
- 3. Manager: Ulrike Jacobs , ITA
Tel .: +49 241 80 23411
We thank the following donors for their support in recent years:
FEG Textiltechnik, Aachen
Freudenberg Vliesstoffe KG, Weinheim
Groz-Beckert KG, Albstadt
Karl-Mayer Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Obertshausen
LIBA Maschinenfabrik GmbH, Naila
RKW SE, Frankenthal
Technoform Bautec Holding GmbH, Fuldabrück
TEMAFA Maschinenfabrik GmbH, Bergisch-Gladbach
Trützschler GmbH & Co. KG, Mönchengladbach
V. Fraas AG & Co. KG, Helmbrechts
Veritas AG, Gelnhausen