Great success for LabTour textil+mode 4.0 at ITA Aachen, Germany
Great interest at LabTour textil+mode 4.0 at ITA Aachen, GermanyITA
Approximately 30 participants from industry and science visited the LabTour textil+mode 4.0 at the Institut für Textiltechnik (ITA) of RWTH Aachen University in Aachen, Germany. The LabTour gave an overview about praxis and research concerning digitalisation and showed the following machines:
- The PreformCenter with manufacturing, handling and processing of fibre composite preforms from simulation to praxis
- High productive individualised textile production with circular knitting machines
- Self optimised cross-linked weaving machines
- Assistance systems which show employees everything about the implementation of new working
- Energy efficiency in the fibre transport with cross-linked sensors.
As this event is only offered in German language, all information are provided in German only.